Wireless | Print | Ethernet | PCL1/PS
Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce WF-M5299 delivers Performance Beyond Laser™ ― all in a compact printer that offers up to 60 percent lower printing costs vs. monochrome laser3. Featuring a 40,000-page ink pack yield4, the WF-M5299 includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize interventions. Designed for your busy workgroup, it prints pro-quality documents at 24 ISO ppm (black)†. Network setup and security features provide seamless integration and administration in managed IT environments. The WF-M5299 supports wired and wireless networking, plus PCL1 and PostScript® 3™.
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson’s innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Easy on your budget — up to 60 percent lower printing costs vs. monochrome laser3
- Minimize your interventions — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 40,000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink packs4; up to 580 sheets total paper capacity5 with optional second paper tray
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time — 24 ISO ppm (black)†; plus, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready — seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows; supports PCL1 and PostScript 3
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Easy networking and administration — easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Work smarter — uses up to 80 percent less power than laser printers6
- Wired and wireless connectivity — includes Wi-Fi Direct®7; print from smartphones and tablets, including files from the cloud8
- PrecisionCore, plus Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Up to 60 percent lower printing costs vs. monochrome laser3
- Low intervention — 40,000-page ink pack yield4
- 24 ISO ppm (black)†; plus, fast first page out
Pro-quality monochrome printing for powerful workgroup productivity.
- Uses up to 80 percent less power than laser printers6
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic 2-sided printing/copying
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product9
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner10
* This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
2 Compared to similarly featured monochrome printers under $500 and under 40 ppm based on industry available data, April 2018. Cartridge prices are based on manufacturer yield and online pricing. Printer prices are average sales prices per industry available data, April 2018. Savings ranges from up to 40 – 75 percent. Savings will vary based on printers, cartridges and usage conditions.
3 Compared with best-selling, monochrome laser printers priced at $499 (USD) or less and 40 ppm or less per industry available data as of April 2018. Calculation based on continuous printing of ISO pages with highest-capacity individual cartridges or ink packs. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
4 Replacement ink pack yields are based on the ISO/IEC 24711 standard using the ISO/IEC 19752 pattern in default mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature, humidity, and frequency of use. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently. Ink is used for printing and printer maintenance. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/inkinfo
5 With optional second paper tray.
6 Compared to similarly featured monochrome printers under $500 and under 40 ppm based on industry available data, April 2018. Printer prices are average sales prices per industry available data, April 2018. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
7 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
9 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
10 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON, PrecisionCore and WorkForce are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson Connect are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Performance Beyond Laser is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc. CPD-55631R1 7/18