Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet | Wireless | PCL/PS
Low-cost, hassle-free A3 multifunction printer for workgroup productivity.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C869R A3 multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, offers the lowest-cost color printing in its class1. Its Replaceable Ink Pack System delivers up to 84,000 ISO pages before changing the ink packs2, which means fewer interventions and less hassle for you. It speeds through professional-quality prints at 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†, and scans up to 25 pages per minute3. With 13″ x 19″ printing, a 1,830-sheet total paper capacity4, and convenient auto duplexing, the WF-C869R has the versatility busy workgroups need. Plus, with Epson® Open Platform, it enables seamless integration with web-based enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows.
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Lowest-cost color printing in its class1 — the perfect MFP for cost-conscious workgroups
- Low intervention, less hassle — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 84,000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs2
- Fast output — prints at speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black) and 24 ISO ppm (color)†
- Versatile media handling — prints up to 13″ x 19″; up to 1,830-sheet total paper capacity4; features auto duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax) and auto media size detection
- Fast scan speed — up to 25 pages per minute3
- Open Platform ready — seamless integration with web-based enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle5
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
- Features WF-C869R Video
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*.
Business Bundle Machine with 2 trays, stand.
Open Platform for enterprise applications.
Epson Open Platform enables the seamless integration of Epson’s printing solutions with web-based enterprise applications and workflows. This software turns the printers into scalable devices that meet changing needs as business goals and IT systems evolve. With Epson Open Platform, you can enhance the potential of our business inkjet printer and multifunction devices and adapt them to suit your individual needs.
By combining Epson’s low running costs, reliability and reduced environmental impact with the print volume management and control capabilities offered by enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and NDDigital, you can now significantly reduce operating expenses.
Using this integrated solution, businesses of any size can manage, track and recover output (prints, copies, faxes and scans) via a user login or ID card. This simple, low-cost software application helps to eliminate waste, encourage responsible printing and make users and departments accountable for print usage.
Epson Device Admin.
Remotely configure or change device settings for up to 2,000 Epson networked printers and multifunction printers with Epson Device Admin, a powerful, easy and intuitive print solution that simplifies the installation, configuration and management of your networked printer fleet.
IT and security features.
Easily set up and manage multiple printers on the network — confident that important, confidential information is secure.
Easy installation and maintenance.
- Save time — remotely set up and adjust settings for multiple printers with Epson Net Config software
- Web Config — control printer and network settings with printer’s IP address
- Drivers and utilities — Universal printer driver; PCL6 and genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™ support
Seamless security support.
- Avoid information leaks — restrict printer privileges via Web Config for up to 10 users per printer, and by department or assignment
- Protect confidential documents — PIN certification for job release
- LDAP server — utilize address book registration
- Secure device communications — supports common security protocols including IEEE802.1x, IPsec and SSL/TLS for email or Cloud access
- Limit access by unauthorized PCs — restrict user access by IP address or port
- Future-proof network security — supports IPv6
PrecisionCore inkjet technology. see PrecisonCore video
PrecisionCore is a next-generation printing technology which uses a revolutionary high-density print chip that can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second with astonishing accuracy, producing professional-quality output at dramatic speeds.
The complete wireless printing solution.
Using your printer has never been easier — whether you’re at home, on the road or even across the globe.
Simple wireless connectivity.
Connect the printer to your wireless network in a snap — the popular wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported7. Your printer also includes Wi-Fi Direct®, which means no router is required7.
Easy wireless printing.
Wirelessly connect and print from your tablet, smartphone or computer with Epson Connect™ and partner solutions8, which support Android™, Apple®, Chromebook™, Kindle Fire™ and Windows® devices. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud9 for easy access and collaboration.
Productivity anytime, anywhere. see reliability test video
Easily print documents, photos, emails and webpages from across the room or around the world. Epson Connect solutions and Google Cloud Print™ make it simple to remotely print from your tablet, smartphone or computer — wherever you are — on your home or office printer.
Print from your Apple device.
Apple AirPrint® makes it simple to print emails, photos, webpages and documents straight from your iPad®, iPhone® or Mac® computer. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables. Just wirelessly connect your printer and device to the same network and print.
Print from your Android device.
The Epson Print Enabler (free download from Google Play™) makes it simple to print photos, emails, webpages and documents straight from your Android devices (v4.4 or later). Just wirelessly connect your printer and device to the same network and print. Plus, your Chromebook is ready to print right out of the box; no additional software is required.
Touch to print.
Simply walk up and touch your NFC-equipped mobile device10 to the printer to easily and securely print emails, documents, photos and more from your tablet or smartphone.
Eco Features powered by a bike video
- Save up to 50% of paper usage with automatic duplexing (print/copy)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product11
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner12
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Based on total costs of printing with the WF-C869R printer and highest-capacity replacement ink compared with the costs of printing equivalent ISO pages with the best-selling, similarly featured color laser and color inkjet printers priced between $1,999 USD and $14,999 USD as of September 2016. Toner and ink costs based on manufacturer’s highest-capacity yields and pricing; printer costs based on average selling price per industry-available data as of January 2017. Actual savings will vary based on usage conditions.
2 Ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including printed images, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/inkinfo
3 Based on 200 dpi, letter-size, in Black-and-White or Color.
4 With optional paper trays.
5 Monthly duty cycle up to 75,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 5,000 pages per month.
6 Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
7 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
9 Requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com/connect
10 NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
11 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
12 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.