The wide-format wireless EcoTank all-in-one with revolutionary cartridge-free printing.
Business Edition printers include an extra set of ink in the box and an additional year of limited warranty*.
The wide-format WorkForce ET-16500 Business Edition EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1 — enough to print up to 16,500 pages2. Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, this all-in-one delivers laser-quality black text and prints up to 13″ x 19″. Copy and scan pages up to 11″ x 17″. And, save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles3. The ET-16500 Business Edition features a 500-sheet paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ colour touchscreen for easy navigation.
- 4-in-1 with Wireless & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
Ink: Four EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
ISO Print Speed: Black: 18 ISO ppm†; Colour: 10 ISO ppm†
BUILT TO PERFORM® Video
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Hassle free — includes enough ink to print up to 16,500 pages black/17,500 colour2
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles3 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Wide-format prints and scans — print up to 13″ x 19″; copy and scan up to 11″ x 17″
- 500-sheet paper capacity — plus a rear feed for specialty paper
- Powered by PrecisionCore — laser-quality black text
- Easy setup and touch navigation — 4.3″ colour touchscreen
- Save up to 50 percent on paper — auto 2-sided printing and copying
- Ultimate wireless solution plus Ethernet — easy iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet and smartphone printing4; includes Wi-Fi Direct®5 for network-free printing
- Product protection you can count on — 3-year limited warranty6
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8
1 Based on average monthly print volumes of about 300 pages.
2 Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.ca/printspeed
3 Savings comparison based on the purchase cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the manufacturers’ online prices and yields for the highest-capacity cartridges for the best-selling consumer inkjet printers priced at $499 or less per NPD, June 2015. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
4 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.ca/connect
5 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
6 36 months of standard limited warranty. See Limited Warranty for details.
7 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.ca/recycle
8 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.