Network MFP: Print l Copy l Scan l Fax
Revolutionizing business productivity, the WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 color MFP blazes through prints at 100 ISO ppm†, the fastest in its class1. Powered by PrecisionCore® Line Head Technology, this flagship network performer not only delivers breakthrough speed, but brilliant-quality output. A powerful but efficient workhorse, it utilizes up to 50 percent less power than color lasers1 and keeps operating costs in check. And, it supports convenient print management solutions. Print from mobile devices2 or scan to the cloud3 via a user-friendly touchscreen. Featuring a 5,350-page maximum paper capacity4 and dual-head scanner, this high-performance inkjet has everything large workgroups need, with none of the hassle.
- Breakthrough speed that takes business productivity to a whole new level — 100 ISO ppm† (black/color), the fastest print speed in its class1
- Quality without compromise — advanced PrecisionCore technology and a stationary line head deliver both speed and professional-quality output
- Conserve energy — up to 50 percent lower power consumption than color lasers1
- Do more, with an intuitive user interface — scan to email or the cloud3 — all from a user-friendly 9″ touchscreen
- Manage your printer fleet and keep costs in check — compatible with third-party software solutions for managing usage limitations, user authentication and more
- Print from wherever business takes you — featuring Epson Connect™, with a full suite of mobile printing capabilities2
- Optional professional finisher — the perfect solution for stacking, stapling and more
- Expedite your workflow — 5,350-page maximum paper capacity4 (2,350 standard) for high-volume printing
- Make an impact while minimizing costs — professional, high-resolution output (600 x 2400 dpi) from a cost-effective network MFP
Work smarter — dual-head, single-pass scanner simultaneously scans both sides of 2-sided documents at up to 110 ipm5
- Uses up to 50 percent less power than color lasers1
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner7
- reliability video
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Compared to best-selling A3 color MFPs with MSRP of $41,000 or less. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third-party industry sources as of Nov. 2016.
2 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
3 Requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com/connect
4 With optional high-capacity input; 2,350-page capacity standard.
5 Based on 200 dpi, letter-size, in Black-and-White or Color.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON, PrecisionCore and WorkForce are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson Connect are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2017 Epson America, Inc. CPD-53423 3/17